{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

16 March 2013

Fabric shopping

I love how social media can you hook you up to awesome shops with very little effort involved. The great world of the internet huh! Recently I came across the gorgeous shop Ellie Magpie and what-do-ya-know, she sells beautiful fabric and who just happens to be looking for some new material for my shop designs? Moi!

It's on my to-do list to add some new handkerchief designs to my shop. The fabric I had in mind involved pretty, light and spring type colours and patterns but, as I'm sure you can all relate to, the image you have doesn't always equate to what's out there. Well, when I opened the virtual door of Ellie Magpie's shop, that image was starring me right in the face!


Before you could say "fabric", a purchase was made and as quick as a jiff, it arrived. I was thoroughly impressed at the speed of delivery. Not only that it was beautifully wrapped in pink tissue paper and well, the   fabric inside utterly divine! I cannot wait to start designing my new handkerchief range with it this weekend! Here's a sneaky peek...








Ta ra for now,
Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...