{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

18 March 2013

Lets all go to the seaside!

It's time for an adventure, an adventure by the sea with my new range of nautical inspired hand embroidered brooches! All of these guys can be found in both my Etsy and Notonthehighstreet shops.

Each design has been created by my very own hand, carefully transferred on to cream calico and hand stitched using complimentary embroidery threads. On the back is a little pin to easily pop these guys in pride of place on your coat, top or bag. I think they would look particularly fetching on a stripey top!









Are there any other themes, creatures or objects you would like to see on my brooches?

Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...