{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

24 March 2013

New handkerchief initial styles

It's all about the handkerchiefs at Adventures and Tea Parties HQ these days. I'm working very hard to improve them and give my lovely customers more options for personalising their handkerchief to make it a unique and treasured piece.

Sooo, what have I been doing to improve these lovely ladies? 

Firstly, I've been trying out a new hem technique to give an even neater finish.


Secondly, I've expanded my personalised options. You can now choose from either 3 letters/initials, 1 large letter or a special date...





Thirdly, I'm now offering on my popular Love Heart Handkerchief, a choice of embroidery shades...




As ever, I love thoughts, comments and feedback, so it would be fab to hear what you all think. Is there anything else you would like to see?

Thanks loads,
Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...