{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

6 November 2013

Review: Macramé Bicycle Bracelet by Claireabellemakes

I have a confession. I like to ride my bike wearing a stripey top, "beret" [insert cool bicycle helmet] and pretend my bike's basket is full of beautiful produce I've just picked up from the market. Oh, and it's a sunny day and the birds are singing. 


Ok, so that's not completely true but I do love the imagery of romantic, parisian style cycling. I'm part of the way there. My blue bike has a basket and I sometimes wear a stripey top but something has been missing, why a Macramé Bicycle Bracelet by Claireabellemakes of course!





Claire of Claireabellemakes recently asked if I would like to road test (boom boom!) one of her gorgeous, handmade bracelets and to say I was excited at the prospect is an understatement!


The bracelet arrived, wrapped in beautiful blue tissue paper, with matching washi tape and blue baker twine. I absolutely love the fact the packaging is colour themed. It's these little attention to details that make buying handmade 100% better than generic, high street shops. It makes you not only feel special but about the product too.





It was very hard choosing which colour bracelet to go for. I could easily have had one in every colour but I opted for hot pink because I just love that particular shade of pink and the colour is just as bright and lovely in the flesh.




I was super impressed by how beautifully made the bracelet is. It's super neat, adjusts like a dream and is of fantastic quality. I know I'll be wearing this on all my bike ride adventures for years to come.


Claire's obvious skill at hand-crafted jewellery extends to a whole range of gorgeous goodies. I'm thinking this hand-stamped Bicycle Ring would go rather nicely with my hot pink bracelet!




And, oooh, I just love these new Glittery Wooden Heart Brooch Pin designs. I'm thinking they're perfect for the Christmas party season!



Not only does Claire run a beautiful Etsy shop but a gorgeous blog too! And if you want to hear more about what one craft Claire would take to a desert island, then check out the interview I did with Claire this year.



.........

Disclosure: I reviewed this independently and wasn't sponsored to write this post.



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...