{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

25 November 2013

Last Christmas postal dates

I hope everyone's Christmas shopping is going better than mine! I've been so busy with Adventures and Tea Parties that I haven't even begun shopping! If, like me, you still haven't figured out what to buy Aunty Sue or Uncle George, then I still haven't plenty of goodies for sale!

Some items that have been particularly popular are my polka dot earrings and cufflinks:


They come in 4 different shades and *shush* don't tell anyone but they will be available in 4 more colours in 2014, exciting!



My personalised handkerchief design is also a popular Chrimbo gift. You choose the fabric and I create your bespoke, personalised handkerchief for you. Simply choose which personalised option you would like from the choices offered. If you have something else in mind, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.


There are lots more gifts to choose from in both my Etsy and Notonthehighstreet shops, including hand embroidered brooches, party earringsChristmas handkerchiefs and personalised rings!!!

And don't forget my last postal dates folks:

UK:
Last date for placing orders: Monday 16th December
Last first class postal date: Thursday 19th December

Europe:
Last date for placing orders: Sunday 8th December
Last airmail postal date: Monday 9th December

Worldwide:
Last date for placing orders: Sunday 1st December
Last airmail postal date: Monday 2nd December

Happy Christmas shopping everyone!


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...