{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

26 May 2015

Review: Sew Crafty Sewing Centre, pt 1

When Sammy from one of my favourite blogs, Live it. Love it. Make it., got in touch to ask if I'd like to try out some goodies from her shop, Sew Crafty Sewing Centre in Maidenhead, I thought Christmas had come early!

A few days later a huge bundle of  pure gorgeousness arrived in the post with a lovely note from Sammy, which was such a nice touch :-)

I have so many ideas of what to do with all the goodies, so I'll be sharing them with you all over the next few weeks.

One of the items I was instantly drawn to was this little wooden cup cake. Cute alert!!! When I turned it over I was more than pleasantly surprised to discover it's a magnetic needle holder! I've honestly never come across one before. What a flippin' good idea! 

As I do a tonne of embroidery for my personalised handkerchief designs, I usually have numerous needles threaded with different coloured floss, so that I don't have to keep rethreading them. Keeping a hold on all those needles regularly results in me dropping them on the floor but this little device is absolutely perfect to keep them in place!

Also included in the bundle was a set of embroidery needles in various sizes. Embroidery needles have a longer hole, making it easier to thread embroidery floss through and allowing for a different thickness of floss. I would be lost without them. If you're new to embroidery, I would wholeheartedly recommend getting some.


I'll be back with more Sew Crafty Sewing Centre goodies, so stay tuned, especially if you're a sewing fan!



..........

Disclosure: I reviewed this independently and wasn't sponsored to write this post.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...