{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

10 June 2015

Review: Sew Crafty Sewing Centre, pt 2

Today I'm sharing some more of the goodies the lovely Sammy of the Sew Crafty Sewing Centre 
sent me :-)

There were all sorts included in the bundle, including these GORGEOUS quarters of fabric. I particularly love the fruit one below and I cannot wait to get creating something with it!



The fabric is 100% cotton and looks like very good quality. I was super impressed with how neatly it was packaged. And a quarter of fabric is perfect for an afternoon's sewing project. 





Also included were these fun cards. My favourite has to be the one below with the sewing machines on...what sewing fan wouldn't love to receive this card for any occasion or simply just because it has sewing machines on! I'm going to struggle giving this one away! ;-)






If you missed the first part of this post, catch up here and happy sewing folks!


..........

Disclosure: I reviewed this independently and wasn't sponsored to write this post.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...