{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

26 February 2016

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

For those of you new to my blog, every Friday I do a little round-up of the week, just in case you missed any blog posts or special bits of news! I also include a few songs, which have been inspiring me to create, make, design, photograph and write! I find music one of the top few things that inspires me creatively. One song that's been encouraging my creative gene this week is Sometimes by James, which I confess, I've totally had on repeat this week. It gives me a happy rush to the head and causes me to sing along (completely out of tune), while sewing, photographing....So, pop it on while having a read of this post :-)

Are you singing along yet? Yes? Good, lets crack on! Highlights of this week have included:

Creating my first ever Mailchimp newsletter, which will be hitting inboxes on Sunday. It includes some exciting news! If you haven't already, you can sign up to the newsletter here.
Receiving my new business cards, designed by Studio Rokit and printed by Printed.com. I'm totally head over heels about the graphic design and super impressed with the quality of the cards. I'll definitely be using Printed.com again and well, Studio Rokit has me as a life time client!
On the topic of branding and logos, I've had the great pleasure of working with Jen from Magic Feather Designs who has been creating a brand new blog layout, using the beautiful new graphics from Studio Rokit. Here's a sneak peek! The new look will be live on Sunday, so stay tuned! 

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...