31 March 2016
30 March 2016
- Money and phone (and camera if your phone doesn't have one).
- Wear layers, so that you're prepared should the weather change and flat, comfortable shoes.
- Good quality plasters in case you get blisters from exploring.
- Umbrella, especially in the UK where showers can appear as if by magic or take a waterproof jacket, with hood.
- Sunglasses and mini bottle of suncream (check the weather forecast before you go).
- Travel tissues (useful in case you get caught short in a public loo).
- Any medication that you can't leave the house without.
- A book if you're travelling by public transport or a mix cd/ipod if going by car.
- Water, a snack and some mints. Cereal bars are good as they're easy to carry and travel well.
- Guidebook and a map if you're guidebook doesn't have an extensive one. If not, find out where the local tourist information centre is and pick one up.
- Tote bag in case you buy any goodies.
If you fancy planning an adventure, check out my previous post on how to begin and if you're in need of inspiration, head to my Pinterest board! Happy adventuring!
If you like my tips and tricks, sign up to my monthly newsletter for more!
29 March 2016
28 March 2016
25 March 2016
23 March 2016
21 March 2016
19 March 2016
|Credit: The Creative Crockery Company|
|Credit: This Ivy House|
|Credit: Tea Time Magazine|
18 March 2016
17 March 2016
16 March 2016
14 March 2016
12 March 2016
|Credit: Style Me Pretty Living|
|Credit: Little Inspiration|
|Credit: We Are Scout|
|Credit: Ella Claire Inspired|
|Credit: Lovely Indeed|
11 March 2016
9 March 2016
8 March 2016
7 March 2016
6 March 2016
|Credit: Joanne Hawker|
4 March 2016
|Credit: Jo Want from Hello Sunshine|