{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

27 November 2016

#MeetTheMakerWeek

#MeetTheMakerWeek


This week I am taking part in Joanne Hawker's #MeetTheMakerWeek over on Instagram. This is a photo challenge to help us small business owners tell our story. I took part in Joanne's #MarchMeetTheMaker challenge this year, which was fantastic and really got me thinking about what I actually do. So, I'm really excited to give this new challenge a go!

If you're interested to see my photo challenge pics and hear more about me and my small business story, head over to my Instagram page to follow along.

And if you'd like to take part too, you can find out all about the challenge here and also pick up Joanne's fab free planner, which helps you work out your photos and what useful hashtags you can use to get your photos found by other makers.

Hope to see you over there joining in the photo fun!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...