This week has been crazy and I've still got work to do, so that I can go play this weekend. Tomorrow I'm doing a jewellery course, then heading to the cinema and Sunday I'm off to Weston Super Mare for the day. On Sunday night I may well collapse with happy exhaustion! So, I'll keep this short. Here are five positive things that happened this week:
- Ordered a cool bit of equipment for the studio.
- I went to the first ever Etsy Somerset Team meet-up in Taunton, which was bloomin' lovely. I ate flapjack, drank loads of tea and got to chat to fab people about things I love.
- I watched a lovely programme all about dogs and my plan to find a doggy companion is getting beyond exciting now!
- Loads of happy post arrived, including the giveaway I won from Simple and Season.
- Booked my Blogtacular ticket. I've never been, so I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement!
And, as usual, here's a bit of music to end the week on: