{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

17 March 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Adventures & Tea Parties


Ok, so that week was a crazy rollercoaster! So much happening on a personal and business front. Chapters ending and lovely chapters beginning. New people and new places. New views and new plans. And lots of lovely things that I can't share just yet but as I now seem to be writing a list of happy things that happened each week, here are some that I can share :)

- I finished my new accessory range and photographed them all, ready for uploading - I'm so going to have a lovely giveaway as part of this, so, if you're not already, come and follow me on Instagram where I'll be announcing what and how you can win! 

- Received some ace feedback from customers :)

- I'm learning that I can totally switch a standard working week day for a weekend day. This means taking a day off in the week and working a weekend day instead. Just need to convince myself that this isn't naughty, ha-ha!

- That day this week was Thursday and I had the BESEST day discovering a beautiful new area of Somerset and spending it with very lovely people. It included eating a cake I actually made from scratch; I know, shocker! ;)

- I was asked, and have accepted, to be the new Etsy Somerset Team leader, woohoo! If you're an Etsy seller based in Somerset and would like to join the group, send me a link to your shop and we'll welcome you with open arms and plenty of tea!

How was your week? What were the best bits?

And now for a few songs as is tradition here on a Friday. Pop your Friday feeling dance shoes (slippers) on and wrap your ears around these!

Common People by Pulp
Let the Good Times Roll by JD McPherson
Happiness by The Pointer Sisters
He's The Greatest Dancer by Sister Sledge
Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Have a fab weekend everyone!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...