{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

21 April 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?



Yay, it must be nearly weekend o'clock if I'm writing this post, woohoo! It's been a fun type of busy week with my head going a good kind of crazy over ideas for designs, blog posts and product development. I actually want to burst with excitement and create all my ideas NOW! Do you ever get that feeling? It sure is a good one to have. 

As well my head exploding with ideas, I've actually been working on new designs too and I'm now waiting on some samples to arrive of one particular creation. I'm crossing fingers and toes the samples work, eek! Also this week, I was interviewed by the fabulous new shopping marketplace, Look Lane, about my business and design process. You can read the full interview here.

Talking of which, I also shared my own interview with the incredible Sarah of Geo Heaven on the Simple Stylish Makes blog  and on my own blog with Hastings artist, Erin Veness, as part of my 'Meet the local artist' series, which you can read here. AND my next Blog Gem interview goes up on Sunday, so do pop back for a read because the blogger I'm featuring sure is a goodun'!

On Instagram this week I've been exploring colour and really looking for it in my every day life. You can check out my musings about it here and here.

Outside of work I've met new people, signed up to volunteer at a local park run and possibly, just possibly agreed to train for a 100k cycle ride?! I'm not sure if the latter is a joke or not but if it means an upgrade to my current Call the Midwife style bike, then that's got to be a good thing, right?

Keeping me going through the week has been music, with these tunes standing out. Pop them on, have a listen and a dance around the kitchen because the weekend is here. Enjoy everyone!

L.O.V.E. got a hold on me by Demis Roussos
Behind the Scenes by DJ Format & Abdominal
Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys
Hot Dogs by Wild Willy Barrett's French Connection
Some weird sin by Iggy Pop
No fun by The Stooges
When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman by Dr. Hook

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...