{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

28 April 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?




Hey, how's your week been? Did positive stuff happen? What were your highlights?

It's been a mixed old bag here at Adventures & Tea Parties HQ. There were frustrating parts and really exciting, jaw dropping parts. Reckon I'll just acknowledge the annoying parts, pop them in the bin and focus on the good stuff. Actually, I can't mention the jaw dropping stuff yet but the other highlights were...

/ Finished knitting my mustard yellow chunky bobble hat....just in time for summer, ha-ha!

/ My sample designs came back from the laser cutters and that's what the photo above is! Well, it's a sneak peek really because I've decided to tweak the design as it wasn't quite right. I'm now "patiently" waiting for the amended samples before I can move on to the next part of the design process.

/ I made progress on my 16/17 tax return. Yes, that's rather boring news but it's a relief to be nearing the finishing line with it. Working on it I reminded myself I'm definitely the type of person who when starting a job, likes to blitz through and finish it. If I chip away at a job slowly it irritates me to hell. I just want it done, so that I can start on the next task!

/ On Wednesday I went to the monthly Somerset Etsy Team meet up, which was so good! We did shop critiques i.e. gave a fresh pair of eyes to everyone's shop, which is such a useful exercise. I came away feeling so inspired by everyone. It's such a wonderful bunch of creative people! 

/ Got to hang out with two very adorable border terriers, one of which caused much hilarity with his jumping in the pond antics. He didn't amuse his lovely owner but I couldn't help but laugh!

/ Shared my latest Blog Gem interview with a fab creative blogger. Check it out here.

And as ever, throughout every week music is always a positive feature. These particular songs stood out, so go grab your Friday feeling shoes, pop them on and have a dance around the kitchen!

Tiger Rag by Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker
Percolatin' Blues by Smoking Time Jazz Club
When I get Low I get by Ella Fitzgerald
Got My Mojo Workin' by Muddy Waters

Happy weekend everyone, hope you have a fun one!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...