{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

12 May 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?




Phew, is it Friday already? Where on earth did the week go?! Did you have a good one? What plans do you have this weekend?

This week was all about playing catch up on work and sleep for me as some rubbish stuff happened last week but things are a bit better now, thank goodness. Also, lovely stuff happened but it all got buried rather, so I'm going to focus on what those positive things were and round up with some happy tunes to end the working week on.

Positive thing #1 / A rather lovely customer sent me a review in the form of a beautiful photo of a personalised 2nd wedding anniversary traditional cotton themed gift she bought for her hubby. You can see the gorgeous pic here!

Positive thing #2 / My 'little treat myself' goody arrived from helloDODO. I got myself this and I LOVE IT! 

Positive thing #3 / On Wednesday I launched the #ColourMyEveryDay Instagram challenge and my word, I did not expect such a positive reaction to it! My phone did not stop beeping all day...and it still hasn't! I honestly thought just a few people would respond but your amazing interaction, comments and sharing of the challenge completely blew me away. Thank you so much!

Positive thing #4 / My latest design sample came back from the laser printers and I'm soooooo excited to share it with you! Make sure you're following me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to be the first to hear AND the special launch party to go with it, woohoo! 

Positive thing #5 / Met some wonderful creative folk at the Made in Somerset Artisan Market and bought some flipping delicious cheese, which only just made it home with me because I just wanted to sink my teeth into it, ha-ha!

Now for five positive tunes to get this Friday evening started! 

All night disco party by Brakes
I'm so excited by The Pointer Sisters
Gimme All Your Lovin' by ZZ Top
Jackson 5 ABC [The Reflex Re√ision] 
Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

Turn these up and have a dance people and have yourself a marvellous weekend!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...