{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

2 June 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

#ColourMyEveryDay Instagram challenge by Adventures & Tea Parties


Oh my word, I think it's safe to say that one thing has blown my week away by a mile - my #ColourMyEveryDay Instagram challenge. It only started on Thursday but I'm already in shock at how many of you are taking part. Honestly, I thought just a few of my Insta mates would join in but right now the hashtag has over 1k posts and it even has its own hashtag prompt in IG stories!!! I can't believe it! Thanks so much to everyone who is taking part. Looking through the IG feed at so many flipping gorgeous colourful photos makes me oh so happy, yay! If you've not heard about the challenge and would like to join in, then head to my earlier blog post here to find out how you can take part. There's no such thing as being late to the colour party, so you can join in at any time, dip in and out of it or catch up on the prompts and complete the whole thing with me, whatever takes your fancy!

And on that happy note, rather than carrying on about what else happened at Adventures & Tea Parties HQ this week, I'm just going to leave it there and finish off with the usual - my favourite songs from the week. So, get your dancing shoes or slippers on (it might have to be wellies for me as it's tipping down this afternoon in Somerset), pop these tunes on and have a dance for it's Friday and the weekend is nearly here, hurrah!

Have a super duper one everyone!

Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars by Mark Ronson
I feel good by James Brown
I heard it through the grapevine by Marvin Gaye and the Grant Lazlo orchestra
Mr Blue Sky by ELO
Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...