{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

25 August 2017

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Music inspiration blog post from Joanna Payne, creative lifestyle blogger at Adventures & Tea Parties. Weekly Friday post called, 'What's on the jukebox, Jo?' full of positive things from the week and music.

Hey, how's your week going? Have you got lovely bank holiday weekend plans? 

This week's been non stop at Adventures & Tea Parties HQ. I've been finishing off a new range, which I'll be launching in my shop soon and getting my studio cleared of work as I'm off next week, woohoo! My shop will still be open but all orders received from today onwards will be sent out on Friday 8th September.

Plans for my break include a much needed few days of rest before heading off to a music festival with friends and as the weather forecast is looking good, I reckon I'll be out in the garden pottering and reading my book before dancing in a field with friends. I can't flipping wait!

And on that note I'm eager to go and enjoy my week off, so here are my five happy things from the week and 6 songs to end the week on. 

Happy #1 / Finishing a whole new range for my shop. Next step - photographing and uploading!

Happy #2 / The arrival of lots of yummy, bright fabric samples for future new designs. It felt like the rainbow landed on the doormat this week!

Happy #3 / Grabbing my laptop and heading off to my friend's to work for the day. It was so good to have company and help each other out on work.

Happy #4 / Seeing my new business cards and a range of stickers with my new logo on, woohoo! Can't wait to launch my new look logo AND website, yay!

Happy #5 / Feeling excited about heading off to a fab music festival next week! Did I mention that already? ;)

Abracadabra by Steve Miller
There Goes The Fear by Doves
Peace and Quiet by Waxahatchee
Jeeper Creeper by Sinkane
Master Of My Craft by Parquet Courts
No Regrets by King Khan & The Shrines

There won't be a 'What's on the jukebox, Jo?' post next week because I'll be nowhere near my computer, woohoo! Have a great bank holiday weekend everyone!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...